Thursday, March 8, 2018

Prophetic dream that occured to me last night




If you are committed to truly following our Lord, you may face strange situations that are beyond your understanding. Being a disciple can be challenging at times. Do not expect an explanation for each tribulation you may go through : rather confess your ignorance and leave it into the Almighty's hands.

I've been led to a point where I have nobody else to rely on, which implies that I trust Yeshua a 100%. I have no other choice : either I show faith in any situation or I will fall into a spiral of deep despair. I made the decision to trust Yeshua unconditionally.

I didn't expect to raise some new enemies recently. I also didn't expect to be played, but it just happened. The Almighty allowed it to happen.

Till now, I have no precise idea about how the whole situation will work out for me. All I know is that if this has been given to me, I am strong enough to handle it. My strength and my rescue comes from Above. I am confident. I know that the Almighty will make it work out in my favor, because I am innocent of treachery of any kind...

A brother I am chatting with gently reminds me of Psalm 68, verses 2 and 3 :

'As smoke is driven away by the wind, so you drive them away. As wax melts before fire, so the wicked are destroyed before God.'

I am going to bed, after a tiring day. In the middle of the night, as I am speaking with the Almighty about my own rescue.

All of a sudden, some Hand is lifting me up. I am sitting upon a cloud. I am riding a a very fast rate. Suprisingly, I am feeling very much at ease, to the point I am now taking much pleasure into the ride.

In the morning, I am waking up with renewed joy and balance.

My mouth is full of praise.





© 2018 by Isabelle Esling



No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Yeshua's trial: un unfair mascarade of justice

The holidays had just ended. I was back to school, aged 15, and  ready to meet our new religion teacher. "Another annoying guy&quo...