Tuesday, March 7, 2017

The light shone in the darkness ( from the draft: "Figments of Light")

Dear readers, 

Having completed my 12th book, "Heart of a Savior", that is now in the hands of my friend and publisher Donna Kshir, I am currently working on a draft that I entitled "Figments of Light"...I have no idea if it will turn into a book, but here is an excerpt I'd like to share with you all. May our Lord bless you all.



« There was light in Him, and the life was light for the sons of men.
The light shone in the darkness, and the darkness did not overtake it. » John 1 :4




I was gliding into a spiral of physical pain that was gradually increasing. The daylight had just vanished. In a semi-darkness, my candles were a constant reminder of the Master's infinite aureate light and grace.
Each gleaming luminous spot seemed to be telling me : « He is there ! Call upon Him! ».

My body was aching, but my soul was longing for Yeshua, my beloved.
Tears were running from my cheeks, like an abundant averse.
I eventually opened my lips and shouted out His Name : « Yeshua, Yeshua, Yeshua, help me, Lord ! »

As I laid down, I knew that Yeshua was very close to me. He placed His hands on my hurting stomach and it was feeling like warm water. Yeshua kept me warm. I was safe in His arms and I started dosing like a small child.
When I woke up again, I noticed that Yeshua was watching me. I was still in pain and I implored Him : « please allow me to return to sleep once again... »
and I added : «  Baruch ata shomea tefila » in Hebrew, "blessed are you who listens to prayer". Yeshua heard me and his tender embrace set me into a sleepy state once again.

I emerged quite slowly from sleepiness. My body was feeling quite drowsy. The pain hadn't left me.



O my friend, my beloved, where are you, Yeshua, sweetness to my heart ?
I am like the Shulamite in search of her beloved.
I could travel high distances in my wandering, but He is right there...my beloved is residing within me.

O Yeshua, my beloved, will you allow the averse of my tears to refresh our scented garden ?

O Yeshua, my beloved , I am in pain and you are absorbing it.
I am weak and you are strong for me.
I am cold and shivering ;you are holding me warm in your embrace.


I think such thing is called «  a Savior's love ».

Copyright© by Isabelle Esling

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Yeshua's trial: un unfair mascarade of justice

The holidays had just ended. I was back to school, aged 15, and  ready to meet our new religion teacher. "Another annoying guy&quo...