Thursday, November 17, 2016

Why Yeshua raised me as a disciple in the desert ( from "Heart of a Savior")








Let him kiss me with the kisses of his mouth!
For your  love is better than wine;
your anointing oils are fragrant;
your  name is oil poured out;
therefore virgins love you.
Draw me after you; let us run.
The king has brought me into his chambers.
Song of the Songs, 1:2-4






Since Yeshua encountered my path, our Lord kept me away from crowds and gatherings. Back in 2015, as He was directing my path into discipleship, our Lord spoke to me and said: “I want to be your sole teacher.”
Yeshua wanted me to experience the desert, alone in His sole company.
The practice of the desert is something that a great majority of people actually fear. Being “ isolated” is usually assimilated with negativity, depression, sadness, illness, radicalization and many other unpleasant things.


In fact, being an hermit of modern times for the Lord is rather the contrary.
Being alone in His company generates love, compassion, joy and true proximity with the Spirit.


Most people find it normal to isolate themselves with their lover, but they will call you “weird” if you want to confine yourself in Yeshua's company.


Isn't Yeshua the lover by excellence? If you doubt it, you have not known Yeshua's blazing heart yet.




In fact, there is much more to the desert experience than you actually might think. Most prophets have been instructed in this place.
Where do you think that your ear can catch the Spirit's voice without any wordly interference?


Yochanan, John the Immerser, Yeshua's cousin preached to the crowds, stating:


Kol koré bamidbar, panu derech Adonai”, A voice is shouting in the wilderness; clear the way of Hashem.”


Some versions translate “koré” by calling, but “ shouting” would be more accurate.
Where can you hear the Spirit of Hashem speak loudly? It is possible in the wilderness.
However, even in the middle of the wilderness, in your chosen loneliness with Yeshua, our Lord will teach you to shut down all the parasite sounds that are likely to disturb you.
As our Lord speaks, we must be willing to shut up, to “ be still and know that He is God”.
How would we be able to catch specific prophetic visions without time set apart with Him? How would we develop intimacy with a friend we are afraid to spend time with?
Yeshua wants to spend some time apart with you.
Yeshua seduced my heart and brought me into the wilderness in His sole company. In this place I learnt to know Him better and to cherish and appreciate Him more. In this very place that scares so many people, Yeshua delivered me some invaluable teachings that my feather is currently sharing with you.
I am grateful for that.
As I let the words of John the Immerser resonate into my soul, Yeshua also showed me that the word “midbar”, desert in Hebrew contained two essential keywords: bar, son in Aramaic and davar, word in Hebrew.


In the middle of the desert we become “sons” ( or daughters) to the Almighty and our souls are widely opened to His Word.
For this wonderful revelation I wholeheartedly thank my Lord and Savior.


Copyright© by Isabelle Esling

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Yeshua's trial: un unfair mascarade of justice

The holidays had just ended. I was back to school, aged 15, and  ready to meet our new religion teacher. "Another annoying guy&quo...