Wednesday, June 8, 2016

New horizons-quietly waiting for Hashem's Yeshua (from "Heart of a Savior")

Yeshua- the artist who is painting my life. The composer who is writing the symphony of my life. Yeshua, the creator of perfection.
Here are the words Yeshua exchanged with me this morning.
This is the beginning of part 3, "Heart of a Savior".


"It is good to wait quietly for the Salvation of the Lord.” Lamentations 3:26

From the broken pieces I am making pieces of art; the broken glass is transformed into a stained glass window. I am not working in the way the world does; I am not composing pictures in a formal way. I am the ultimate artist and I do have a passion for perfection. Because of my global vision of an individual's life, I am able to add subtle paint touches of color where it is needed. Many people see brokenness as a negative concept. I use broken hearts to create and regenerate. What I permit has a precise purpose.
Allow me to compose the melody of your life. Child, if you read the life of the prophets, remember that they experienced wonders because they surrendered the Spirit completely and the Spirit operated through them. The Spirit also transported them from one place to another. The more you will abandon yourself into my arms, the more you will experience with me.
As darkness will widen and stricken, the Spirit's action will stand out of the crowd of dirty, possessed individuals. The Holy Spirit will make the children of light shine. You are going to make a difference, all of you, who are attached to my heart and people will be able to distinguish between the ones who truly follow me and the ones who don't.”
My Yeshua, high praise to your Name! Lord, I feel like jumping and dancing. You are the fundament of my life, you are making my eyes sparkle and shine. Oh your sweet presence is so wonderful; shine on me, Lord!

May your light burn inside of my soul, always.”

Copyright© by Isabelle Esling

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Yeshua's trial: un unfair mascarade of justice

The holidays had just ended. I was back to school, aged 15, and  ready to meet our new religion teacher. "Another annoying guy&quo...