Saturday, May 28, 2016

A new Heaven and a new earth ( from "Heart of a Savior")



Then I saw a new heaven and a new earth, for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away, and the sea was no more.” (Revelation 21:1)


Yeshua granted me an amazing Shabbat; the Eve was introduced with loud praise from His folks that were audible from my balcony.
Not only was this Shabbat very delightful in terms of renewing me in body and mind, it was also fruitful in the spiritual sense. Our Lord shared a lot of things with me and surprised me with a tremendous vision in the middle of the Parisian streets.
Before sharing the powerful vision I received, I would like to underline something essential: our Messiah could be coming any time now. The Spirit keeps warning me, so please take my words seriously. Yeshua our Messiah is at the door and, now more than ever, it is very important that you walk in righteousness, because the ones who refuse His grace now will be filled with demonic spirits and condemned to second death.


I was walking in the middle of Paris and heading towards home. I was about to take my usual path when some highlighted drawing in the middle of the cloudy sky attracted my attention. The drawing looked so intense and so surreal- like a picture from an artist- at the same time that I was wondering if people next to me were seeing it as well, but nobody was looking upwards.




I decided to walk opposite in order to see what this strange spectacle was about. As I approached closer, my eyes discerned some big white sails from a ship. As I was reaching Boulevard Raspail, the sails transformed into a big, black mountain that was covered with clouds. A very bright light was emanating from the upper part. The picture metamorphosed into a landscape of valleys and mountains that were immersed into a very intense light shade.


The Lord spoke to me: “These are New Heavens and new earth”.
The vision then disappeared from the sky as it had never existed.
Yeshua's words were a clear reference to the Book of Revelation, chapter 21.
I immediately caught the very meaning of the vision our Messiah had given me, as He had also shown me during resting time that He wants people to give up idolatry and pagan traditions. What Yeshua shared with me also goes out to people who claim to be His, but who persist in deceitful practices.
The powerful vision described above and Yeshua's words pointing at Revelation chapter 21 is giving me a new sense of emergency. Please understand that our Messiah could return any time now. If you are facing this event being unprepared, you will be tremendously shaken and here is WHY.


Yeshua told me that people who are acting by ignorance are more likely to be forgiven than the ones who know and keep bowing before pagan god's altars.
I have a few questions to you, and I am asking you to examine your conscience with honesty.
If you knew that Easter is linked with the pagan cult of goddess Ishtar, would you keep celebrating it? If you were aware that calling Miriam (Mary, Yeshua's mom) “Queen of Heavens” also refers to the pagan cult of the same goddess of fecundity, would you still give Miriam that title? If you knew that the false doctrine of a trinity is deeply rooted in paganism and is not justified by Scripture, would you still believe it and spread it as truth?
Our Messiah's return is IMMINENT.
If you think that the questions I just raised are of no importance, please consider the Book of Revelation, Chapter 21, verse 8:
But as for the cowardly, the faithless, the detestable, as for murderers, the sexually immoral, sorcerers, idolaters, and all liars, their portion will be in the lake that burns with fire and sulfur, which is the second death.


Our Lord is full of mercy, but once you choose to follow Him, you ought to walk in truth.
The Spirit urged me to send out this warning. It is high time now to repent and place our Lord and Savior before teachings of men.
Be holy for Yeshua is holy. Be pure for our Lord is pure. Be light for He is the Light.


Copyright© by Isabelle Esling


No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Yeshua's trial: un unfair mascarade of justice

The holidays had just ended. I was back to school, aged 15, and  ready to meet our new religion teacher. "Another annoying guy&quo...