Monday, December 28, 2015

Yeshua blessed me with a third visitation




Just as I was writing the article about prophets and prophecy, I was blessed with a third visitation from Yeshua. It all happened so fast and unexpectedly...I didn't expect to write something else just after my article, but I want to share Yeshua's love with you all. I am posting this picture of tenderness above, that does not really correspond to my visitation, but rather to how Yeshua makes me feel right now: loved beyond measure.






Before I start speaking about the visitation itself, I'd like to share with you what I experienced this afternoon while walking outside.
I have developed, through the months, a real affection with the Hebrew language. I was drawn to singing the specific verse 5 of Psalm 23, in Hebrew. I repeated the second part of verse 5, while chanting: "dishanta bashemen roshi kossi revaya." ( You anoint my head with oil, my cup overflows).
I let the words resonate and penetrate deeply into me and a strong vision imposed itself before my eyes: I saw a big cup before my eyes, but it was filled with grape juice. I heard the words: "kossi yeshuati", the cup of my Salvation...It became clear to me that the blessing mentioned in Psalm 23 was intimately linked with our Messiah's sacrifice of love.

I thanked Yeshua, over and over again, for His immense love.

As I went back home, I was pushed to write an article about prophets and prophecy.

While writing it, I intended to make a little pause. I put my hand onto my heart and said: "Lord, I love you."
I was about to get up from my sofa and glanced upwards. I then saw Yeshua standing above me. This time, our Lord had His hair loose and He was wearing a very white, shiny robe that had a belt on it.

Yeshua was looking at me...I was just in total awe...i then addressed our Lord telepathically: "Lord is this really you?"
Without using His voice, Yeshua answered to me: "my daughter, why are you so surprised again to see me?"

I am feeling so loved and this love I want to share with you.

God bless you all.

Copyright© by Isabelle Esling

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Yeshua's trial: un unfair mascarade of justice

The holidays had just ended. I was back to school, aged 15, and  ready to meet our new religion teacher. "Another annoying guy&quo...