Sunday, December 27, 2015

The true disciple knows (from "Heart of a Savior")

« Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I did not come to bring peace, but a sword. For I have come to turn a man against his father,a daughter against her mother,a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law-a man’s enemies will be the members of his own household.

Anyone who loves their father or mother more than me is not worthy of me; anyone who loves their son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me.Whoever does not take up their cross and follow me is not worthy of me. »

Matthew 10:34-38




Blessed are you when people hate you and when they exclude you and revile you and spurn your name as evil, on account of the Son of Man! Rejoice in that day, and leap for joy, for behold, your reward is great in heaven; for so their fathers did to the prophets. (Luke 6:22-23)

« My dear child, do not expect to be understood. You'll often be misquoted. Some people might put dirt on you when your intent is totally pure. My beloved daughter, true discipleship costs you everything. You know it. It isn't easy to have me as a friend. At the time I walked the earth, some of the disciples I had, besides the Twelve, departed from me, because my words made them feel uncomfortable.
Child, I am not hiding this from you : sometimes your eyes will be filled with tears. They will slate you for being mine. I never hid from my disciples that they'd be persecuted for following me.
The truth is hard to swallow ; notice that many people want the bright sight of discipleship. They want to see miracles, healings and the beauty of my light, but when comes persecution, they flee from me.I do not condemn them, though.Not every human is able to understand and to carry the hardships of discipleship. Some individuals are just disciples of a moment, yet they swear they'll stay forever. It is the Holy Spirit that will give you strength and root you deeply into me. Therefore one must ask for guidance from the Spirit and trust me at all times.
Child, you are chosen. Because you are chosen, you are being taught discipleship. I told you that I want to be your sole teacher. All this time spent in silence is your teaching in the desert. Your ears can only catch my words when your mind is completely silent. You'll be called a fool many times by the most foolish ones. I am teaching you detachment in a way very few disciples will reach. It doesn't go without pain. Child, it isn't easy. Just trust me. You desire closeness between us ; it will be granted to you. The more you'll reach detachment, the closer to me you'll be. »
« My sweet Lord, it sometimes feels lonely to be a disciple of yours. I turned my back on many earthly passions in order to gain the wealth of your kingdom. Yeshua, keep guiding me. Your precious friendship is my highest good. You made me a disciple. Give me strength to bear what I have to carry for your love's sake. The more I am advancing with you, the more I am aware of my incapacity to love. Teach me how to love, Lord. Help me, Holy Spirit, to act according to my Lord's wisdom. Help me treat people with kindness. »
« You will be able to contemplate the very depths of my heart, this is a privilege that is denied to many. I let you travel through my mind and see through my eyes. Your Savior is love ; love is not what most people think it is. It goes together with acceptance, detachment and humbleness. It implies empathy. I've shown you that some people are into prison because of their own attitudes ; be merciful, because they are unaware of it. Look at everybody with my eyes. I'll unveil details of their inner being to you. The hateful and the aggressive person are people in deep pain and anguish, self-stabbing people. They don't know that most of their pains are self-inflicted. I've healed such people.
Child, you are often wondering why physical healing in my Name does not occur straight away. The reason is simple : I need to cure people's hearts before I am healing their bodies.
Your own heart is still wounded and bleeding, child. Let me heal your heart completelty. Let me give you more strength, before I can heal your body. Do not despair about your physical healing, each step is necessary.
You must trust the wisdom of my timing. »


Copyright© by Isabelle Esling






No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Yeshua's trial: un unfair mascarade of justice

The holidays had just ended. I was back to school, aged 15, and  ready to meet our new religion teacher. "Another annoying guy&quo...