Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Tolerance: a new pretext to lewd and immoral behaviors?





Tolerance is a good thing when used wisely. I do consider that it is always good to be open-minded towards other people.
However, when it comes to supporting lewd and immoral behaviors, I do think that one should have the courage to raise their own voice against the so-called "tolerance" people are advocating nowadays as an excuse for immorality.

Does that justify tolerance?




I was utterly shocked when I came across an article that was advertising the "marriage" of three women in Brazil. To me, this kind of "event" symbolizes the state of moral decay in which our contemporary society stands.

I once commented on a website that promoted gay "marriage". I simply pointed out that a marriage is supposed to be the union between a man and a woman. Some people made fun of my comment, stating that " you are so old-fashioned; society changes and you do not" .

No, I don't change my views on marriage just because society says so. I am not doing this to prove myself right. All I know is that the Bible defines the marriage as the union of a man and a woman.

Leviticus 18:22 clearly states: " You shall not lie with a man as one lies with a woman; it is an abomination."

We as followers of Yeshua our Messiah are defined as "the salt of the earth" and we should aim at preventing society from corruption by all means.

It is very important that our behavior is in agreement with what we preach.
It is a sin to copy contemporary society's behavioral patterns. 


How far will they be pushing it? 




On the account of "tolerance", once again, just a few months after the heavy, worldwide promotion of gay "marriage", some UK researchers (University graduates) were advocating paedophilia

According to their twisted theories, paedophilia is "natural and normal" for males.

How far will this kind of "tolerance" go? 

It will encourage predators to harm children on a worldwide scale. I think that we need to raise alarm here and question individuals' immoral beliefs. Anybody is concerned (even if you are childless) with children's safety.

Children are supposed to be preserved in their innocence.
In the same way, massive promotion of the "gender theory" and perverted sexual education starting from kindergarten is endangering our kids.

I don't know about you, but to me it is quite clear that this is the devil's work. The book of Genesis clearly states that we were created "male" and "female". Our Creator gave us a defined gender, either male or female.

The enemy is attacking the very foundations of family.

Chaos is unavoidable, as our Lord announced it to me, unless people repent from their sinful behaviors. The world as it is now has reached a peak in corruption and perversion.

If you are not in agreement with contemporary  (obscene) tendencies you are viewed as "reactionary" and "old fashioned". I don't care what people think of me. I will keep defending virtues instead of vices, should I stand alone with my views.


If people are not attentive to this slide in moral decay, what is going to happen next? Zoophilia might become the next "cool thing"...or even worse?

When our moral safety is concerned, we should allow ourselves to be intolerant.

Purity and holiness are not an option for the true follower of our Messiah, they are indeed a commandment.

There is a promise of heavenly blessing in Psalm 24, verses 3 to 5:

"Who shall ascend the hill of the Lord and who shall stand in His holy places?

He who has clean hands and a pure heart,
who does not lift up his soul to what is false and does not swear deceitfully.

He will receive blessing from the Lord and righteousness from the Lord of his Salvation."

Copyright© by Isabelle Esling












No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Yeshua's trial: un unfair mascarade of justice

The holidays had just ended. I was back to school, aged 15, and  ready to meet our new religion teacher. "Another annoying guy&quo...