Monday, November 2, 2015

Putting my feather at His service: a story of trust





When Yeshua encountered my path, I admit it, I was literally terrorized to share my encounter with other people, even close relatives. I was scared about how people could interpret it and that they would brand me as "insane".

I had written a few pages, but I wasn't really sure if I would publish my story any time soon. Yeshua said to me "keep writing" and I kept doing it, day after day, under His gentle direction.

I knew that our Lord wanted to use my writing talent to reach out to many souls, and He also told me that He wanted me to reach out to "His Jews". 
In the beginning, before I had started reporting my story, I reacted like Moses:" But Moses said before the Lord, behold I am unskilled in speech; how then will Pharaoh listen to me?" I spoke in the same way, because I was afraid He'd ask me to be some kind of public predicator. The persons who know me in real life, know that I am not much of a public speaker. But Yeshua showed me that He had other plans. He wanted me to testify in my very field of gift: writing.

But even as a writer, I had raised some doubts. The thought of how others would perceive me and judge me was hanging over me, like a dark cloud.

However, Yeshua had taken my hand and shown me that all I had to do was to follow the adventure, day after day. He would provide a content and a story to tell for me.

As time went by and I faced more courage to share my project with like-minded people, I was determined to publish my story. It is not even my story, it is OUR story. Yeshua inspired it completely and He made my trust in Him grow day after day.

Our Lord is wonderful. Not only have I published an Encounter with Yeshua, I am also writing the sequel to my 9th release.

Putting my feather at His service: all it required was trust.

This trust, our Lord requires it from us all. This is what walking in faith is all about. Let Him take your hand and walk with you. Let Him use your competences, whatever they are. 

Do everything you are doing for His highest glory!

Copyright© by Isabelle Esling

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Yeshua's trial: un unfair mascarade of justice

The holidays had just ended. I was back to school, aged 15, and  ready to meet our new religion teacher. "Another annoying guy&quo...