Monday, November 16, 2015

Joy of my Savior, another exerpt of the sequel to An Encounter with Yeshua

Joy of my Savior



"In that hour the Holy Spirit filled Yeshua with joy. Yeshua said: "I praise you, Father, Lord of Heaven and earth, for hiding these things from wise and intelligent people and revealing them to little children. Yes, Father, this is what pleased you;" Luke 10:21

« You have turned my mourning into a joyful dancing. » Psalm 30:11




Yeshua's joy is like the brightest sunshine in our darkest hours. It is the soft whisper of the Holy Spirit inside of my soul's crypt that envelops my heart with a sweet I love you sound. It is the music that arises like a redundant heavenly angel chorus creating harmony inside and outside of me.

Yeshua manifested me His joy in the depths of my sleep, in a vision. Our sweet Lord granted me to feel the depths of His joy when He offered me His smile during His short visitations.

Our Savior's joy doesn't boast, nor does it make noise ; yet it is so powerful that it enlightens all surroundings when it is manifested.

Yeshua's joy is bigger than the joys of this world, it is immaterial, yet it transforms the visible world into a huge field of miracles.

Joy of my Yeshua , joy that spreads into my soul like an impetuous torrent , I cherish you!

Joy of my Yeshua, that is meant to be shared with all humans, may you spread and change lives !

Joy of my Yeshua, understood by little children and the simple minded, joy of my Yeshua, never leave me.



Joy of my Yeshua, you will be my heavenly heritage, when I'll praise you, my King, with all your children and the angels who serve you diligently.


Copyright© by Isabelle Esling

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Yeshua's trial: un unfair mascarade of justice

The holidays had just ended. I was back to school, aged 15, and  ready to meet our new religion teacher. "Another annoying guy&quo...