Monday, October 26, 2015

A slap in the Master's Face (fourth exerpt of my upcoming book An Encounter with Yeshua, the sequel)

Dear readers,

I didn't expect to be sharing a new exerpt so fast, but today our Lord prompted me to write these words. I obeyed under the direction of the Holy Spirit. I know these words might offend a lot of people. Nevertheless, I will share them with you. I am not a people pleaser, I work for the Truth. May our Lord bless you all.


Your author.






« Now grieve, O grieving daughter!
They have laid siege against us!”
With the rod they strike on the cheek
the ruler of Israel ». Micah 4:14


"I offered my back to those who beat me, my cheeks to those who pulled out my beard; I did not hide my face from mocking and spitting." Isaiah 50:6
"Then they spat in His face and beat Him with their fists; and others slapped Him," Matthew 26:67


« Child, let my Spirit guide you, obey to my command and write these words for me. They will not make you popular among many people. You know that most people hate the truth, even when they wear a mask of sympathy. Masks will fall off as soon as you are speaking out the truth and you will see how fast they will prompt to spit their venom.


The ones who claim to be mine and who proudly deny my Jewish identity, claiming it is a « historical fact of the past » are actually living in ignorance and delusion.
You all have to be humble in acknowledging that you don't know me.
You are ignorant of the truth ; yet you do boast with arrogance. You have been crafted as the wild olive tree, yet you spit into the wine !
I have been cut off Israel for you to access Salvation, but not because I hated Israel.
If you don't have the modesty to reckon that you are into the Covenant of Israel, take note that I have the power to throw you out.
How arrogant are you, really ? You boast about translated contents of the Bible, thinking that you have full knowledge of my Word.
Also remember, I give knowledge and I withdraw it. Remain humble in the Holy Spirit.


Yes, Israel has been found faulty before me, but you, who are you to judge my folks ?
You are pointing out their past idolatries and you are blind to your own ?
The Messiah you are serving is a man-made idol, this is not me Yeshua haMaschiach you are serving !


Each time you are judging my Jews, you are spitting on my Face. I am a Jew. Forever King of the Jews, then King of the nations.
Stop bowing before me, I am fed up with your hypocrisy.
Repent from your judgmental views, recover from your ignorance and I might forgive you.
Humble yourselves before your Lord.
You don't know me, nor do you know my Father. If you had known me, your heart would be filled with love and modesty.
The Spirit has spoken, there will be no part for anti-Semites in my kingdom.
You are claiming to be of the Truth, yet you reject the Way.
Blinded are you in ignorance and arrogance, rejecting the ones who are bringing you the truth. There will be no compromise. One enters my kingdom through the narrow door. »


« Oh Lord, my love, I am not seeking popularity and I will not compromise our friendship for human friendships.
I will stand with you, should I stand alone. I will obey your command rather than seeking to please men.
As I am writing, I am feeling the fire of the Spirit and your overwhelming peace is upon me. I love you, Lord. »
« I love you, my child. Always stay humble before my Face. Remember, my child, that all insights I gave you about me come from the Holy Spirit.
I am revealing myself to you, because you are accepting your ignorance of the real me.
I told you, a while ago, that I am the Other.
People see what I grant them to see.
Before some individuals prompt to misinterpret my words, I will state it clearly.
My daughter, I am your closest friend. I've come quite close to you, because you let me approach you. But I am Lord and so much higher than any human. To increase their knowledge of me, one must confess their ignorance.
Nobody will ever be able to know me in my entirety. People will really see me as I am once they'll enter Heaven. »


 Copyright© by Isabelle Esling

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Yeshua's trial: un unfair mascarade of justice

The holidays had just ended. I was back to school, aged 15, and  ready to meet our new religion teacher. "Another annoying guy&quo...