Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Worth your read: An Encounter with Yeshua

I just posted this new advertisement on She Writes.

As you know, I am not advertising any religious organization. The only person I am advertising in this article is Yeshua our Messiah.

Today I would like to address to all of you who are reading "An Encounter with Yeshua." I know most of you are believers and followers of our Lord. I have a special request to you all: please help me make this book a MASSIVE SUCCESS. Spread the word about it to your unsaved friends, so they have a chance to access His grace.

I am not asking for me, but for the Name of Yeshua to be glorified through my work, so many souls will be saved:)

Praised be His Holy Name, always.

Amen,

Your grateful author.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Yeshua's trial: un unfair mascarade of justice

The holidays had just ended. I was back to school, aged 15, and  ready to meet our new religion teacher. "Another annoying guy&quo...