Monday, June 29, 2015

Discerning between good and evil

This is not an exerpt of my book, just a personal opinion about gay marriage becoming popular in America and all over the world.



It is our duty, as followers of Yeshua to discern between good and evil.
We do live in a society in which “good” often gets called “evil” and vice-versa.
When we expose evil deeds, people of the world object us that we “should not judge” voluntarily and viciously misinterpreting our Lord’s words.

Of course, we are not supposed to judge a person. But it doesn t mean that we have to agree with sin. While we must show compassion, we should never compromise our moral choices in order to please the world.

What did Yeshua say to His disciples? “You are the salt of the earth…”Mathew 5:13

Being the salt of the earth, our role is to preserve a corrupt society from complete decay. Never are we supposed to dilute the truth in order to arrange people. We are supposed to state the truth as it actually is. This is not being judgmental, this is discerning what the Creator wants us to do to live a sanctified life.

A lot of people are going to object: “Yeshua would not judge these people”. Yes you are right. Neither do I.  Yeshua didn’t judge the adultery woman, but He also told her, when she was forgiven: “Sin no more.”

It is the sin I am attacking here, not the sinner.
Like our Lord, I feel compassion for the sinner, but I will not condone his lifestyle.

When I accepted Yeshua as my Lord and Savior, I accepted to stand for the Truth. I will stand for the Truth and speak for the Truth, no matter if people like it or not.

I don’t care how many people will hate me for that. What they think about me is none of my business. On my very last hour, I will not stand in front of them, but in front of my Lord.



I will stand against society’s gay agenda. I will express against perverted sexual education courses in kindergarten. I am strongly against gay “marriage”, because such things are prohibited in the Bible and whatever some assemblies might say, in order to look tolerant, sodomy is described in the book of Leviticus as an “abomination” and the book of Genesis clearly states that a marriage is a bond between a man and a woman. This is really what marriage is about. Gay marriage is being pictured as a “victory of love”, it is not.

I have nothing against gay people. I befriended some of them. However, I will never agree with their lifestyle, because it is contrary to the Creator’s will.

Whoever states this is in rebellion with the laws of the Creator. God wanted man and woman to unite and become one flesh.

Also, I won’t take gay and lesbian jokes about the Cross lightly. This is spitting on the Salvation of mankind. I forgive them, but simply I cannot keep my mouth shut in front of the load of abominations that they are putting in front of our face under the “cover of tolerance.”





Our Lord gave us the Holy Spirit. The Spirit of truth gives us the wisdom to discern between good and evil.

I will expose the evil you are presenting us as good and I will keep doing it, no matter what.


What the world says to that matter is of no importance. God’s laws will prevail whether mankind agrees or not. Our Lord is sovereign.



Copyright© 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Yeshua's trial: un unfair mascarade of justice

The holidays had just ended. I was back to school, aged 15, and  ready to meet our new religion teacher. "Another annoying guy&quo...