Monday, May 18, 2015

They preferred traditions of men




The Lord says: "These people come near to me with their mouth and honor me with their lips, but their hearts are far from me. Their worship of me is based on merely human rules they have been taught.” Isaiah 29:13


I had a conversation this morning with our Lord about the weight of traditions. This is the message He gave me for all His children who seem to place traditions of men before the Creator:


“A lot of people, Jews and Gentiles, both of them do prefer traditions of men to the truth.
My Jews, you are speaking of 20 Centuries of traditions that prevail over the revelation of the Name of your Messiah? How blinded are you? Don’t you know that you are hailing man-made rules instead of honoring your Creator?  You admit preferring a highway to hell to a perfect path to Heaven? How foolish are you?
And you, people of Christian churches who are ignoring my words intentionally and who revere man-made rules and traditions? You need to stop putting humans on a pedestal. You need to be humble and serve your Lord instead of arguing about unnecessary rules! You need to stop gossiping as well. Serve me with a single-hearted spirit.
Should I remind you again: WHO is your Lord?
You all need to put me first and everything else will fall into place. Stop saying: “God said” when you refer to human speech. My words are carefully recorded. You must abide them before you honor men’s speech.
A lot of you are so much confused in their practice: give up your vain rituals, your traditions and give me your heart instead. Only dedicated hearts will be justified.”





© copyright 2015-02-15 08:49:52 - All Rights Reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Yeshua's trial: un unfair mascarade of justice

The holidays had just ended. I was back to school, aged 15, and  ready to meet our new religion teacher. "Another annoying guy&quo...