Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Bumping into the Torah

I was walking outside. People who know me also know I am a big walker. I can walk for miles without showing any sign of fatigue.
A pet store on the other side of the street caught my eye.


A group of Jewish people were walking in the opposite sense. I didn’t see them coming and I nearly bumped into them. As I became conscious of their presence, I noticed they were carrying some well protected Torah scrolls. I knew from the velvet tissue I had already seen in my hometown’s synagogue.
I apologized and continued my way.


The Lord, who was visibly amused by this episode, then spoke to me: “So you nearly bumped into my Word, my child?”
I started laughing in the middle of the street. People were staring at me, but I just didn’t care. It was just too funny.

I was discovering Yeshua’s sense of humor.





© copyright 2015-02-15 08:49:52 - All Rights Reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Yeshua's trial: un unfair mascarade of justice

The holidays had just ended. I was back to school, aged 15, and  ready to meet our new religion teacher. "Another annoying guy&quo...